Sunday, January 23, 2022

EPL - January 2022 - Southampton vs Man City

Before the game, Man City had won 12 Premier League games in a row. They were top of the table by some distance, 32 points ahead of Southampton. Southampton were 13th on the table.

Man City were the hot favorite in this game. Many journalists, fans, and bettors thought this would be an easy game for Man City to win and extend their winning run. Bookies gave very high odds for Southampton to draw or win.

But I believed that Southampton could hold them to a draw. I have favorable Rob Wealth in my chart, which is favorable for gambling instinct. I put a small bet on Draw. 

The result?



My $10 investment yielded $60 return. A 500% profit overnight. 
How did I do it again? Favorable Rob Wealth.

The importance of Date Selection

It's been a while since my last blog post. I have been busy with life, but I have always practiced Chinese Metaphysics on my daily life....